At Great Southwest Family Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- Everyone on our team is wearing proper PPE, including face masks and shields.
- Everyone on our team is also being screened before coming into work. This includes COVID symptoms questions and temperature checks.
- Everyone on our team is also changing into their scrubs and shoes when coming to work. Their scrubs are being washed, disinfected and stored in our clinic to avoid contamination when they go home.
- We have four HEPA Air Filters throughout our clinic. Certified HEPA Air Filters capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, this includes smoke, pet dander, dust, dust mite debris and pollen. It also helps reduce certain airborne germs including viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- We also have Extraoral Dental Suction Units during treatment.
- We are seeing a limited amount of patients at a time, but we have extended our office hours to make sure we see as many patients as we can.
- All patients are screened prior to coming in for their appt.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.