- Everyone on our team is wearing proper PPE, including face masks and shields.
- Everyone on our team is also being screened before coming into work. This includes COVID symptoms questions and temperature checks.
- Everyone on our team is also changing into their scrubs and shoes when coming to work. Their scrubs are being washed, disinfected and stored in our clinic to avoid contamination when they go home.
- We have four HEPA Air Filters throughout our clinic. Certified HEPA Air Filters capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, this includes smoke, pet dander, dust, dust mite debris and pollen. It also helps reduce certain airborne germs including viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- We also have Extraoral Dental Suction Units during treatment.
- We are seeing a limited amount of patients at a time, but we have extended our office hours to make sure we see as many patients as we can.
- All patients are screened prior to coming in for their appt.
Experienced & Compassionate Staff
Our family is here to help your family! Our experienced team helps patients of all ages, with any dental needs.
One-Stop Shop For Your Dental Needs
To provide our patients with confidence and convenience, our team is highly trained to handle any dental procedure.
State of the Art Technology
Our office is equipped with the latest dental technology, so our patients receive precise and accurate care.
High Quality Surgical Care
Our dentists are trained in advanced comprehensive surgery to ensure that our patients receive quality care.